Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

"Fox News" Calls Mr. Rogers An "Evil, Evil Man" And They Meant It! (Yes, This Fact-Checks)

Image result for "pax on both houses" mr. rogers

"Mr. Rogers Was My Actual Neighbor. He Was Everything He Was On TV And More"

Either the left -- or the right -- is crazy.
If you think Fox News' categorization of Mr. Rogers (an ordained Presbyterian minister) as "an evil, evil man" is normal, everything that comprises "me" -- my head, heart, intuition (plus my insight as a person with 9 years of University study and wide-ranging experience starting with my shared life with Mexican peasants many miles removed from electricity and running water, living under thatched roof upon dirt floor) tells me that Americans on "the right side of the aisle" have largely lost their minds - and quite likely their souls as well.



Commen


No comments:

Post a Comment