Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2019

My Participation In A Friend's Facebook Thread Concerning Immigration

Image result for "pax on both houses" cruel

SN: Cuz! 

Now you are doing what you accuse me of. Assumptions. 

Never blamed Dems for all problems in the government or because of the government. I commonly rail against both parties. 

The politician in general is a problem.  

But for this specific issue the Dems have a narrative that is being put forth and I feel it's false and mis-leading. Thus the article. 

The irony is there are countless videos of both Clinton and Obama saying the exact same thing Trump has said about immigration. 

The only difference is in how it's portrayed to the public. 

Would I have sent troops to Afghanistan and Iraqi after 911? Nope.

The 2008 crash was both Bush and Obama. I think they share equally. 

I happen to think Bush 43 was a poor president. 

I think he's cost a lot lives for nothing that couldn't have been accomplished a different way. 

Your right, Repubs had their chance for the wall and they blew it. 

All good examples of a failure of leadership and failure to compromise as an entire entity. 

That's how I view the government. 

As a singular entity. I already answered the question about what would I do for my family in the situation you mentioned. 

You damn right I'd try to go to the US. 

Don't blame those folks at all. But it's not the issue. 

The issue is what best for this country. 

I understand your desire to help every person. But it's not realistically possible. 

Just like you don't let 25 homeless drug addicts live in your house. 

What about the other 100,000 still on the streets?. 

You have a limit of what you can do. 

Lastly, please note that I answered each of your points. 

Something you rarely do. No answer to "what do you want?" (for immigration) 

Open borders or controlled? 

Where do you stand? 

I can assume based on previous post and statements, but you don't really like my assumptions. 

So I put forth my point of and what I think in the hopes that you will do the same. 

So what are your solutions to the problems you raise? 

I'm curious to hear.


Alan: I would like to see slow, milestone-tested “phase-in” of a hemispheric union modeled — roughly — on the European Union. 

Then, in 30 to 50 years, I would like to see “our” hemispheric union federate with the European Union. 

By my lights, this combined “presence”/market is the only way the west can maintain anything like "equal footing" with China which, otherwise, will “blow us out of the water.” 

American-style, go-it-alone “rugged individualism” is no longer up to the task.

Instead, "rugged individualism" will prove itself to be a recipe for future decrepitude.


Image result for "pax on both houses" china
Alan: The population of China is more twice the population the United States and the European Union - together!

To Compete With China, The United States Should Promote A "Hemispheric Federation"



1 comment:

  1. My Name is Dr Aziba you can Contact Me via Email Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com For Penis Enlargement Product to help you get as long as 13inches Long with good Erection. Contact Me Via Email : Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com Via WhatsApp: +2348100368288 .



    ReplyDelete