Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Kimmel Illustrates All 3 Years of President Trump’s 16,241 Lies: "More Lies Than Visible Stars"

Exactly 3 Years Into His Presidency, Trump Had Lied To The American People 16,241 Times There Are Not That Many Visible Stars On A Perfectly | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Jimmy Kimmel Illustrates Three Years of President Trump’s 16,241 Lies: ‘More Lies Than There Are Visible Stars’

Alan: If I told 16,000 lies in three years, my self-loathing would make me so physically sick that I would be in a constant state of throwing up all over myself.

I think most Trumpistas would react the same way.

And if not, I feel even more pity for them than I do now.

To those who might argue that some of Dishonest Donald's lies were actually instances of America's Liar-In-Chief misleading people rather than lying to them, it is a provable fact that misleading people is often more deceptive than unbridled lying because in-your-face lies are easier to identify than categorically distorting misrepresentations of Truth.

Image result for "pax on both houses" I lie

"How Conservatives Use Decontextualized Shards Of Truth To Tell HUGE Lies"
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2017/08/scott-pruitt-how-conservatives-use.html


Image result for trump turd gif

"Snopes Probes Rep. Omar's Foul Mouth: How Fox News Takes Tiny Truths And Twists Them Into Gargantuan Lies"

Compendium Of Best Pax Posts On Trump And His Cultists' Passion For Lying And Falsehood






No comments:

Post a Comment