Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2020

"First Of All I Am A Great Christian - I Am - I Really Am" - Online Meme Debate


"First Of All I Am A Great Christian - I Am - I Really Am" |  "First Of All I Am A Great Christian - I Am - I Really Am. 
Remember That."
Donald Trump
10-27-2015 | image tagged in trump lies,trump bullshit,trump nonsense,trump garbage,trump falsehood | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
flag
0 ups, 9h, 
1 reply
Who are you to stand in judgment of one's faith? The very thing you detest you have become. Look in the mirror hypocrite.


0 ups, <1h div="">
"Here's the deal..."

My meme includes a photograph of Donald Trump holding a bible with a caption that is a verbatim quotation of President Trump's own words.

Just that.

Nothing more.

My meme is comprised of a photograph that Trump himself arranged to be taken, coupled with a citation of President Trump's own words.

That's it.

Nothing else.

A 100% "Trump show."

Please hear this.

After looking at a photograph taken by Trump's own photographer, and then reading the presidedent's own verbatim quotation, you say I'm "standing in judgment."

Explain to me how quoting nothing but the president's own words against the backdrop of a photograph that the president himself carefully arranged means that I'm "standing in judgment?"

I tell you, -- as a matter of fact -- that, in the context of this meme, yoiu have no reason -- none whatsoever -- to claim that this meme demonstrates MY "judgment of one's faith" and that I have become "the very thing (I) detest."

Here is a "God's Truth" explanation of what you're doing.

You look "into the mirror" of Trump's OWN image -- and you read nothing but Trump's own words -- and then you fault me.

By any measure, that is crazy talk.

It makes no sense and reveals you as someone whose thought process is fundamentally faulty.

Here, learn something about hypocrisy.

American Conservatives Are The Apotheosis Of Pharisaism. (Conservatives, Please Weigh In)
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2019/04/american-conservatives-are-apotheosis.html

The Pharisees Are Always With Us: A Field Guide
https://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2020/04/the-pharisees-are-always-with-us-field.html

The Pharisee Party And The Devolution Of GOP Leaders Into Oligarchs Who Despise Democracy
https://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2020/04/the-pharisee-party-and-devolution-of.html

The Pharisees Are Always With Us: Here's What They "Look Like" Today
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-pharisees-are-always-with-us-heres.html

Jesus Rages Against The Hypocrisy Of Religious Leaders: "Woe To You Religious Leaders!"
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2017/04/jesus-fingers-hypocrisy-of-religious.html

Eichmann, Merton, Galbraith, G.K. Chesterton And The Current Generation Of Pharisees
https://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2020/06/eichmann-merton-galbraith-gk-chesterton.html
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
flag
0 ups, 8h
made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Look in the mirror hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment