Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2020

"Donald Trump Was The Dumbest Goddamn Student I Ever Had," Wharton School Prof

... but like I said... nobody gives a shit.
Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says '"I'm Not a Doctor. But I Have Common Sense." "Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had." William T. Kelly, former professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton CALL TO ACTIVISM'

"Donald Trump Was The Dumbest Goddamn Student I Ever Had." Prof. W.T. Kelly, Wharton

Approximately half the population (and the half that is more likely to vote) cultivate ignorance.

image.png

Stunning Stupidity! (Not All Conservatives Are Stupid, But Most Stupid People Are Conservative)

image.png


But don't forget!
Even the "smart" people are stupid:
image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png


No comments:

Post a Comment