Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Liverpool Soccer Star Sadio Mané, A Devout Muslim, Is The Christian Trumpistas Pretend To Be

Liverpool superstar Sadio Mane reveals he had absolutely no idea ...
Liverpool soccer player and soulful philanthropist, Sadio Mané, is a practicing Muslim.
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadio_Man%C3%A9#Personal_life
This man is the Christian who Trumpistas pretend to be - and know they're not.
Sadio Mané has a heart where guys like Trump have a hole they try to fill by buying the stairway to heaven.
I'm reminded of Roger Corless' line (often misattributed to George Carlin): "Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body.”
Sadio Mané, the Liverpool star from Senegal (earning approximately 10.2 million dollars annually),has given the world a lesson in modesty after some fans spotted him carrying a cracked Iphone. His response is legendary:

"Why would I want ten Ferraris, 20 diamond watches and two jet planes? What would that do for the world? I starved, I worked in the fields, I played barefoot, and I didn't go to school. Now I can help people. I prefer to build schools and give poor people food or clothing. I have built schools [and] a stadium; we provide clothes, shoes, and food for people in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people from a very poor Senegalese region in order to contribute to their family economy. I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips, and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me," Mané said.





No comments:

Post a Comment