Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

Dr. Andrew Weil On Donald Trump And Adverse Emotional Contagion

Andrew Weil Quotes (95 wallpapers) - Quotefancy
Listen to what Weil says about emotional contagion starting at 4:55.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG3Hq8mBH0E  

Do we have a health responsibility to shorten the attention we give to His Toxicity?

To not become processes of his disease?

Unusually, I started my day with music -- specifically two consecutive a capella run throughs of Desolation Row -- and then I had little reason to "get back" to the news... and my day has been more equanimous. 

It has been increasingly on my mind that we know how to do things right.

But people are so perverse -- often through trauma and/or pathogenic family-church conditioning - that they become convinced that perversity is a moral obligation.

Sort of a self-imposed Stockholm Syndrome -- the unconscious mind usurping the conscious mind.

image.png


image.png




No comments:

Post a Comment