Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Cutting Through Trump's Coronavirus Bafflegab: Tell A Senior Citizen!

"There Is Neither Nobility, Nor Kindness Nor Uplift In Trump's America"

 "Sacrifice The Unfit"
We're Josef Mengele And Adolf Hitler 
And We Approve This Message | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

The Real Meaning Of MAGA


 "I'm Dr. Death"
Well... Not Really. 
But I Play Dr. Death On Television | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Video: "If You Don't Think Trump And Trumpistas Are Hypocritical And Dishonest, You Will Now!"

 Dr. Death | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
"The Divinity Of Donald Trump"
The Daily Show
 "To Tell You The Truth, My Fellow Plutocrats And I Would Love To See The Elderly Die Off. 
Do You Have Any Idea How Expensive Medicare Is?" | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Video: "Heroes Of The Pandumbic" (Watch This To The Very End!)

 "Sacrifice Main Street For Wall Street"
"I'm Donald Trump And I Approve This Message" | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
"A Video Collage Of Trump's Arrogance: If You Are Even Vestigially Normal, You Will Sicken"
 "I Sacrifice The Sick And Elderly For Wall Street" | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Vocal Trump Defender Mike Francesca, A Talk Radio Icon, Blasts "Un-Potty-Trained-73-Year-Old"

 "I Sacrifice Main Street 
For Wall Street" | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Republicans Generally - And Trump Specifically - Are Eager To Lie And Cheat If It Expands Their Power

Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don't expect it from cheap ...

"The Hard, Central Truth Of Contemporary Conservatism"

 Psssst...
"Soy El Verdugo" | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
More Of Trump's Cruelty
https://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2020/04/cartoon-more-of-trumps-cruelty.html
Trump: "I See The Coronavirus Crisis As Clearly As..." |  "I See The Coronavirus Crisis As Clearly 
As If My Eyes Were Open." | image tagged in coronavirus,covid-19,trump bullshit,trump lies,trump deception,trump has blood on his hands | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
"Compendium Of Best Pax Posts About The Pandemic And Trump's Grotesque Mismanagement"
https://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2020/04/coronavirus-cartoon-newly-created.html
"I Don't Believe A Thing I Said About Coronavirus" |  "I Don't Believe A Thing I Said About Coronavirus 
In The Months Of January, February And March. 
It Was Just A Test To See How Gullible You Were." | image tagged in coronavirus,covid19,covid-19,the spanish flu,bumbler in chief,trump made the pandemic worse | made w/ Imgflip meme maker



No comments:

Post a Comment