Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Hilarious Internet Reactions To Trump's Claim Of "Piles Of Dead Bald Eagles" Beneath Windmills

"Trump Is Such An Asshole" | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

6...have a field of ornithology to deal with this.
But why bald eagles lie? Simple. His base doesn't give a rats ass about birds. But they DO get patriot boners over bald eagles. So that's the lie. As the ornithologist texted me, "The idiotification of America continues."

77 people are talking about this

I’m so jealous! I’ve only seen two bald eagles in my lifetime! They are majestic creatures. If I’d known they hang out at windmill farms I’d have done a roadtrip!
Tremendous mountains of dead bald eagles as far as the eye can see. The biggest ever seen. Everyone is saying it.
What s coincidence that it happens to be bald eagles, the symbol of America. Dog whistle politics for his idiot supporters.
In all truth bald eagles are commiting suicide because trump is our president

No comments:

Post a Comment