Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

This Dartmouth Article On COVID-19 Prevention Strikes Me As Exceptionally Well Done


IMG_2100.JPG

ERIN BROMAGE: COVID-19 MUSINGS

Always defer to the guidance from your local Health Department or the CDC!
What you need to know up front:
  • I am not claiming to be an expert in coronaviruses, medicine, or preparedness. 
  • I have PhD in Microbiology and Immunology from James Cook University, Australia.
  • I am a Assoc. Prof. of Biology at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, where I teach and research infectious diseases and host immune responses of animals.
  • I get all of my information directly from experts in their fields and from the papers those experts are publishing daily.
  • I mostly write these articles for my family, friends, and students, who value my advice.
  • My email is ebromage@umassd.edu if you would like to verify the authenticity of my posts.  
508-999-8218
508-999-8196
 Science & Engineering 327

The Risks - Know Them - Avoid Them

No comments:

Post a Comment