Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Pence Visits The Mayo Clinic Maskless Even Though He Was Told To Wear A Mask

image.png

Dear L and B,

Since you work at the Mayo Clinic, I'm sure you already know of Pence's perversity and reckless endangerment. 
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/28/coronavirus-mike-pence-tours-mayo-clinic-without-mask.html   

Still, it's important for me to share it with you. I find things become more real - more meaningful - when they're consciously held between people - not just assumed.

Did Pence grace you with his oleaginous presence?

George Will Describes Mike Pence As "Oleaginous"

American Conservatism: A Case Study In Folie à Plusieurs

(I'm quite pleased with my hypothesis. It explains Trump cult better than any of the alternative - at least by my own lights.)

It Is Ever Harder To Contemplate Trump And His Cultists Without The Word "Evil" Coming to Mind

Trump Teaches Americans That Complete Irresponsibility Is The New Normal

"Trump Is A Traitor By Virtue Of Normalizing Falsehood And Teaching Americans To Do The Same"


Pax et amore


Alan



No comments:

Post a Comment