Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Ocasio-Cortez/Trump Joke

Image result for pax on both houses ocasio cortez trump
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is walking on the beach, finds a bottle, opens it, and a Genie comes out.
He says, “I’m going to give you three wishes for letting me out of the bottle, but there’s a catch. Whatever you wish for, Donald Trump gets, doubled.”
She hesitates, but agrees, “Fine. For my first wish, I’d like a Lear jet.”
The Genie says, “If you get a Lear jet, Trump gets two. Are you sure that’s what you want?”
She says, “Yes. That’s my wish.”
“Okay, you’ve got it,” the Genie says, “what about wish number two?”
“I wish for $10 million,” she says, “I think I could do a lot of good with that.”
“It’s your business what you do with it,” the Genie says, “but if you get $10 million, Trump gets $20 million.”
“Yeah, that’s okay, I still want it,” she responds.
“You’ve got it,” the Genie says, “Now what’s your third and last wish?”
“I wish to donate a kidney.”

Image result for pax on both houses ocasio cortez trump





No comments:

Post a Comment