Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Trump On "The Deadly Sin" Of Avarice: "I've Always Been Greedy. I Love Money."

Verbatim Quote “I like money. I’m very greedy. I’m a greedy person... I’ve always been greedy. I love money." | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

"The Love Of Money Is The Root Of All Evil" - An Open Invitation To Christian Conservatives


Image result for pax on  both houses trump greed

Image result for pax on  both houses trump greed

Trump's Full-Throttled Promotion Of Greed, Traditionally One Of Christianity's "7 Deadly Sins"

http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2016/09/trumps-full-throttled-promotion-of.html

Image result for Pax on both houses, i'm a good christian
How can Christians champion this jackass who boasts his Christian "greatness?"

And lest we forget...

Reprise: "Trump Raped His Wife" | In A 1990 Divorce Proceeding Trump's First Wife, Ivana, Said Trump Made Her "Feel Violated" During Sex And Described The Attack To A Friend  | image tagged in deplorable donald,despicable donald,devious donald,dishonorable donald,delusional donald,dishonest donald | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Why White Evangelicals Are Okay With Voting For Sexual Predators Like Moore And Trump




No comments:

Post a Comment