Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Bernice Lewis: "When The Guru Was Around"

Image result for bernice lewis singer

Bernice Lewis "When The Guru Was Around" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzBSVqH-RJg

Alan: I met Bernice last week at Colorado College where she currently serves as visiting professor.

The last two days I was in town, she joined my son Danny and me at our lunch table.

She said a remarkable thing about music.

And it was true.

Also surprising.

It would shock some people.

Oddly, I can't repeat what Bernice said because it would probably get her in trouble.

Trump tell lies more easily than he metabolizes - except when he accidentally says something true.

And what happens?

His Satanic Majesty gets elected "leader" of the "free" world.

Bernice tells the truth because it's what she does.

And I have to keep my mouth shut.

Or put her at risk.

Go figure.

Image result for bernice lewis singer


No comments:

Post a Comment