Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Frog Hospital's Fred Owens Asks What I Think About "The Central American Caravan"

Image result for the central american immigrant caravan


Fred Owens: This is the war that Trump wants. These young men are his enemies. And Trump has such luck to call this battle right before the election. Wavering Trump supporters will rally round his battle cry...... But I say Trump is not my leader and these young men are not my enemy... What do you say? Where do you stand? Is it a caravan of refugees we face or a horde of invaders? Do we welcome them or fight them?


LATIMES.COM

A growing caravan of roughly 7,000 Central American immigrants continued its journey toward the U.S. on Sunday, blowing past Mexican police and immigration officials after crossing the border from Guatemala.

Alan: I'm not trying to win converts but I think - and feel - that anyone with as much Native American blood as everyone in "your" LA Times photograph has more right to be in the "United" States than I do. 


I also think I have the right to be here, and am not looking to expropriate anyone. 


If the United States does not undertake some visionary plan to bring human beings together, China will inherit Uncle Sam's mantle as planetary hegemon.... by default.

In 30 to 50 years the United States's rank among the world's nations will sink to #3, behind China and The European Union which, by the way, is about to get stronger when Brexit fails. 

Here is a visionary plan to save Uncle Sam's bacon.

To Compete With China, The United States Should Promote A "Hemispheric Federation"




No comments:

Post a Comment