Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Christopher Columbus Was A Pimp And A Sex Slave Merchant


Snopes: "Did Christopher Columbus Seize, Sell, And Export Sex Slaves?"
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2018/05/snopes-did-christopher-columbus-seize.html

Dear Fred,

I am forever in my daughter Maria's debt for making me look with a steady eye at America's genocidal white forebears.

General George Washington Orders "Complete Destruction" Of Iroquois Settlements

Ishi, The Last North American Indian To Leave The Wild, Died 102 Years Ago

"Indigenous Peoples' History Of The United States," A Brilliant Book By Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz

The Gruesome Story Of American "Hero" Hannah Duston, Who Killed And Scalped 10 Indians

Tohono O’odham Indian Nation Says No National Guard Or Wall On Its Land At The Border
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2018/04/tohono-oodham-indian-nation-says-no.html
One More Historical Reason White People Have Trouble Looking At Their History
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2018/04/one-more-historical-reason-white-people_19.html

Pax tecum

Alan
   
The above quotation is not fabricated.
It is a historical reflection on Christian Europe's conquest of Latin America 
written by Dominican Friar Bartolome de las Casas

Dominican Preacher Bartolomé De Las Casas, 16th Century "Protector Of The Indians"

"Frog Hospital": Why I Consider Friend Fred's View Of Native Americans Wrong




2 comments:

  1. Great choice! They are a great investment in one's personal well-being. HotSexyDolls.com sex dolls can provide companionship and sexual satisfaction at any hour of the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, How i Got My Ex-husband Back Fast, Dr.Padman love spell casting really worked!
    My husband left me for another woman three months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr.Padman that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest (padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 11hours later my husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through.He came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr.Padman for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great Dr here is the email address:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete