Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hillary Clinton's Purported "American Flag Rant"


Here is my reply to a friend's Facebook post concerning the above citation:

I encourage you to take a look at the "Articles" and "Criticism" sections of author Ron Kessler's Wikipedia page.

Kessler's method of interviewing people gives them carte blanche to say things "in their own words," words that are then made to appear as verbatim quotations rather than hearsay summaries.

For all I know, Hillary may have uttered the "fucking flag" rant.

But such vulgarity seems more consistent with Donald Trump's potty mouth than what we factually know about Hillary over the course of her 35 years living under a microscope.

If I were a member of Donald's entourage and had been asked to summarize what I "heard him say," I can easily imagine his "R-rated comments" leaving my mouth as "X-rated."

"Spicing things up" is what we do when we tell stories.

Right now, I just hope chicken-shit Donald doesn't quit.

Run Donald, run! Don't pull a Palin.

American "conservatives" need the next three months to ponder The Horror they've created.

Lest we forget, "conservatives" have represented that Horror -- every step of the way -- as if Devious Donald were The Second Coming rather than the posturing Frankenstein he is . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Kessler


If Devious Donald Quits Now He'll Go Down As History's Biggest Loser | made w/ Imgflip meme maker



No comments:

Post a Comment