Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

If Armageddon Happens, It Will Be A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy Concocted By Hateful Christians


Dear Fred,

Thanks for your email.

I have always had serious reservations about Naropa.

However, I spotlight thoughtful Quakers whenever I can. 

Either Christianity moves in the direction of pacifism or it will be partial justification for the terminal blowout.


If Armageddon happens, it will -- in large part -- be a self-fulfilling prophecy concocted by hateful "Christians."

Pax tecum

Alan


PS I have long intended to launch an ongoing Sunday reflection concerning one of the day's lectionary readings. My firm resolve is to start this afternoon.

Seldom Sermonized Bible Quotes


On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Fred Owens <froghospital911@gmail.com> wrote:

Parker Palmer. Another gaseous windbag gets an award for nonstop talking about nothing. Naropa nada nothing.

--

Fred Owens
cell: 360-739-0214

My gardening blog is  Fred Owens
My writing blog is Frog Hospital




No comments:

Post a Comment