Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2019

"QAnon" As Promoted By A Christian Conspiracist Friend... And My Reply

Image result for q conspiracy
QAnon 
(Conspiracy)
Wikipedia
Alan Archibald
6 hrs
It is woefully insufficient - indeed it is intellectually reprehensible - to devise conspiracy theories whose design obliges people to believe the conspiracy theory.
And if people refuse to “sign off” on the theory (which, notably, is still called a theory) they are represented as fools, wandering the desert, perversely refusing to accept their initiation as one of the cognoscenti.
Predictably, the supposed "perversion" of these “lost souls” only deepens the conviction among cognoscenti that they - and they alone - have been entrusted with The Truth.
The appetite for gullibility is insatiable.
you know there are some of us who just aren't stupid enough to buy whatever LIE the "LEFT" have to assure us is the whole truth and nothing but? Some of us really are smart enough to think it all through and decide for ourselves after thoroughly investigating before we judge a matter .. like Einstein said we must if we want to actually KNOW what's TRUE.. GOOD RIGHT according to who? which standard being used to JUDGE? just wondering is all.. who am I supposed to believe? False witnesses? or real evidence? just wondering.. I am equally part of the same JURY you are, Alan. My voice is equal to yours. Not because of race or religion or gender. TRUTH matters. Without TRUTH there can't be JUSTICE? You are about to lynch a man who's already been proven innocent ? because you already concluded he was guilty even before he'd been tried and found otherwise? then you will accuse who? this is amazing. just beyond my ability to comprehend how people who can promote the slaughtering of the most innocent among us believe themselves morally superior to any of us.. I think the word "insanity" is the only one I can come up with to explain how this could be.. "not knowing the difference between RIGHT from WRONG" .. maybe at least a few can be found innocent based on this one argument if nothing else works for them. I choose to hold onto what I know is good, right and true that has been passed down through the ages to me by people I know have loved us enough to shed their own blood, sweat and tears to not only give us birth but to SAVE US.. that's my own judgment. I will never change my mind.

YOUTUBE.COM
Remastered version of original Q - The Plan To Save The World. Also on Bitchute:…

No comments:

Post a Comment