Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Email To Tarantino Concerning "What's Wrong With Democrats?" & "The Real Birth Of ACA"

Inline image 1

VIDEO: Trump Tells More Lies Than Any U.S. Politician. 
Why Do "Patriots" And "Christians" Believe A Liar


Dear John,

I want to post my reply to Ms. Meinert in the same thread that followed your original post of this Trump quotation:

Image may contain: text

However, I have scrolled your 2017 blog entries "up and down" and cannot locate the original discussion.

Here is my reply: 

"That's What's Wrong With Democrats" 
My Reply To A Critic On Friend T's Facebook Page
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2017/01/thats-whats-wrong-with-democrats-my.html

I have also readied my review of Ornstein's article concerning the birth of Obamacare which Jim posted to your blog but -- like Meinert's comment -- I am unable to locate it.

"The Real Story of Obamacare's Birth" Conservative Scholar Norm Ornstein


Please help me locate these two threads.

Thanks.

Love

Alan

Inline image 2

Trump Seeks "Major Investigation" Into Unsupported Claims Of Voter Fraud. Satan Responds...

http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2017/01/trump-seeks-major-investigation-into.html

No comments:

Post a Comment