Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Ted Cruz' Unexpected Reply When Asked About The Ready Availability of Contraceptives

Ted Cruz, asked about contraception at an Iowa town hall, said Republicans do not want to become “the condom police”: “I have been a conservative my entire life. I have never met anybody, any conservative who wants to ban contraceptives. …. Heidi and I, we have two little girls. I’m very glad we don’t have 17. And it’s a great example when the war on women came up, Republicans would curl up in a ball, they’d say, ‘Don’t hurt me.’ Jiminy Cricket! Last I checked we don’t have a rubber shortage in America. When I was in college we had a machine in the bathroom, you put 50 cents in and voila! So, yes, anyone who wants contraceptives can access them, but it’s an utterly made-up nonsense issue.” (CNN)

No comments:

Post a Comment