Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Ann Coulter: How "Good Germans" Are Most Mistaken Precisely When They Seem To Be Right

“Mediocre philosophy sells: It makes the half-literate… feel smart."

Alan: If all violence perpetrated by one race upon another is taken into account, whites have assaulted blacks far more than the other way 'round.

Were it not bad rhetorical form, I would say "immeasurably more than the other way 'round."

If we take into account the economic and social violence of hatred, contempt, ghettoization and everyday miscarriage of justice, what originally appeared as cosmic lopsidedness now requires God's own hyperbole to put in perspective.

Compendium Of Best Pax Posts On Miscarriage Of Justice And Misplaced Punishment

"The Deadly Oppression Of Black People: Best Pax Posts"

This is not to say that black people - en masse - are universally sainted.

Sonobitches abound across every social, political and economic spectrum. 

There is also an unusual concentration of uniquely malicious "believers" across the Abrahamic spectrum.

What's Wrong With The Abrahamic Religions: Absolutism, Scriptural Inerrancy, Bloodlust

A fin de cuentas, this is the "frame" in which I operate:

If I were a black person, I would be 'round the twist with rage at the daily degradation imposed on my family, my loved ones and myself.

Frankly, I am flabbergasted that there are sooo many sane black people.

"Pax On Both Houses: A Compendium Of Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes"
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2014/04/my-favorite-martin-luther-king-quote.html

"Martin Luther King Jr. On Hatred, Violence, Love and Jesus "The Way"




No comments:

Post a Comment