Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

"19 Miles From Davis": Retrospective Of My Band's "Live" Music


Dear Tig,

Thanks for your email.

Glad you all liked it.

Hopefully some of my songs will "make the cut" when "19" starts recording an album of self-composed material, hopefully by year's end.

If Deborah and Edward haven't heard "19's" studio album or good "live" material, you should "turn them on."


And here are a few high-quality "live" compilations "from the archives":




Love

Alan

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 10:04 PM, NH wrote:


Your voice really sounds great, I would love to hear it with accompaniment. Deborah and Edward liked it too.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2018, at 4:16 PM, alanarchibaldo@gmail.com wrote:

Caribou. This inspiration came over me about 90 minutes ago. I’ve had a couple songs gel pretty quickly but nothing like this. It would be good to get your feedback on some of these compositions. That said, I don’t want you to force an opinion just to have one. However, if you have pertinent ideas but don’t send them because it’s easier to put them off, thinking you’ll “get around to it another day,” why not take a minute now? Where are you? What’s your next move? Love you tons! Dman ❤️🌈🐬🍒🍰🐝🥂🌹

Sent from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment