Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2018

"19 Miles From Davis" Makes New Music With New Singers

Image result for Landslide

Hello J,

"19 Miles From Davis" would like to play at Cat House again.

With that possibility in mind, I'm enclosing links to some new songs we sang during two consecutive performances on Cinco de Mayo.

I will mention that ever since our New Year's Eve gig at "The Forest at Duke" we've been slowly fitting two new singers into the band.

The following tracks feature newcomers AG and BN who perform as lead singers, as duo collaborators, and as unusually gifted harmonists.

If you only have time to listen to a track or two, I encourage you to check out "Landslide" and "These Bones, These Bones." I think you'll be happy you did.

The last two songs linked below -- "Evil Ways" and "The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades" -- are high energy rock numbers that were not on our play list when we played at "Cat House" in March

"Angel Over Montgomery"

"Blackbird"

"Are You Going To Be My Girl?"

Thanks!

Alan

PS  "19 Miles From Davis" is close to having a 3 hour acoustic playlist for venues not interested in electrified music.


No comments:

Post a Comment