Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Trump-Pence's Official Mailing List

This Is Not Rocket Science Do You Want To Put The 1% In Its Place?
Or Do You Want To Put The 1% In The Oval Office? | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

(Thanks to friend John Tarantino for forwarding this.)

Dear John,

God save us!

Of all things Despicable Donald could have been said!
"I care, because we’ve seen what happens to America when we have a President who cares more about being popular than fixing problems."

Trump wanted to see Obama's American birth certificate.

I want proof that Orange Cowbell was born in this solar system.

Of human parents!


Pax vobiscum

Alan


On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 2:58 PM, John Tarantino <joro8278@gmail.com> wrote:

Alan...donald cares about us
From: Donald J. Trump <contact@gopteam.gop>Date: Friday, August 05, 2016 12:01 PM
To: John Tarantino
Subject: Who Cares John?
Make America Great Again

I CARE John.

I care about you. I care about what you think and what’s important to you.

I care, because we’ve seen what happens to America when we have a President who cares more about being popular than fixing problems.

When you have a President who doesn’t care what you think, you get higher taxes and skyrocketing premiums to pay for ObamaCare. When you have a President who doesn’t care, you get a flow of illegal aliens crossing the border who threaten our jobs, our security and our way of life.

So . . . John, isn’t it time to have a President who cares what you think?

I think so.

Take a quick minute to tell me what you’re thinking John, because I care about what you have to say. And unlike Obama, I’ll actually listen to you.

BEGIN SURVEY NOW


Thank you,

Donald Trump
 

No comments:

Post a Comment