Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

"I'm Not Black, I'm Kanye," Ta Nehisi Coates

Image result for "I'm Not Black, Im Kanye" Kanye West wants freedom - white freedom.
"I'm Not Black, I'm Kanye"
Kanye West wants freedom - white freedom.
Ta-Nehisi Coates

Here is the taproot of White Freedom.

From his headquarters in Middlebrook, New Jersey , Washington authorized the "total destruction and devastation" of the Iroquois settlements | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

The wealithiest man in America couldn't lie about cherry trees but he could exterminate an entire people.

General George Washington Orders "Comp

Ishi, The Last North American Indian To Leave The Wild, Died 102 Years Ago

"Indigenous Peoples' History Of The United States," A Brilliant Book By Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz

The Gruesome Story Of American "Hero" Hannah Duston, Who Killed And Scalped 10 Indians

Alright, I Was Wrong... Mexico Will Pay For The Wall

Tohono O’odham Indian Nation Says No National Guard Or Wall On Its Land At The Border


One More Historical Reason White People Have Trouble Looking At Their History






No comments:

Post a Comment