Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Trump Reverses His Position In Same Speech. What's To Prevent His Reversal On Anything?

"Stupid woman! She believed me when I said I liked her crying baby."

Alan: The following video clip epitomizes Trump's slippery ability to make a clear-cut statement one minute -- then do a 180 the next. 

Both times, Donald leaves his listeners with the clear impression that he is "telling the truth." 

What would prevent Donald -- on any issue, and at any time  -- from saying he "didn't really mean what he said," that he "was just joking."

"Who? Me? I did not suggest that 2nd Amendment buffs shoot Hillary or her Supreme Court nominees! How could you even think such a thing?"

As New York City's retired Republican mayor Michael Bloomberg pointed out in his recent endorsement of Hillary Clinton, "I'm from New York and I know a con man when I see one." 

Devious Donald is not just any con man.

He is The Consummate Con Man.

About 30 minutes into Trump’s characteristically rambling speech, a baby in the audience started crying noisily. And at first, Trump seemed pleased, even waxing poetic about the loveliness of childhood.
“Don’t worry about that baby,” he said. “I love babies. I love babies. I hear that baby crying and I like it. I like it. What a baby, what a beautiful baby. Don’t worry, don’t worry. The mom’s running around like—don’t worry about it. You know? It’s young and beautiful and healthy and that’s what we want, OK.”

About a minute later, though, as the baby continued to caterwaul, Trump snapped out of his pro-baby reverie.
“Actually I was only kidding,” he said. “You can get the baby out of here. That’s all right. Don’t worry. I think she believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking. That’s OK. People don’t understand. That’s OK.”

Ted Cruz Gives Detailed Explanation For Trump's Obsession With Ceaseless Lying

Compendium Of Pax Posts About Trump "University" Scam



No comments:

Post a Comment