Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

The 199 Most Donald Trump Things Donald Trump Has Ever Said


Esquire, 1991



The 199 Most Donald Trump Things Donald Trump Has Ever Said

Would you vote for this man?
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/the-absolute-trumpest-121328

“Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?’” Think Big: Make it Happen in Business and Life, 2008


Women: “You have to treat ’em like shit.” 

New York magazine, Nov. 9, 1992

“I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular.” 

The Art of the Deal, 1987

“Most people think small, because most people are afraid of success, afraid of making decisions, afraid of winning. And that gives people like me a great advantage.” 

The Art of the Deal, 1987

It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.” 

Fortune, April 3, 2000

“I think if this country gets any kinder or gentler, it’s literally going to cease to exist.” Playboy, March 1990


President Trump “would believe very strongly in extreme military strength. He wouldn’t trust anyone. He wouldn’t trust the Russians; he wouldn’t trust our allies; he’d have a huge military arsenal, perfect it, understand it.” 

Playboy, March 1990

“People think I'm a gambler. I've never gambled in my life. To me, a gambler is someone who plays slot machines. I prefer to own slot machines. It's a very good business being the house.” 

The Art of the Deal, 1987
“I’m leading in the Hispanic vote, and I’m going to win the Hispanic vote.” 
Birch Run, Mich., Aug. 11, 2015

“Let me tell you something about the rich. They have a very low threshold for pain.” 

New York magazine, Feb. 11, 1985

“And while I can't honestly say I need an 80-foot living room, I do get a kick out of having one.” 

The Art of the Deal, 1987

“I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win.” 

CNN, Aug. 10, 2015

“It’s been said that I believe in the power of positive thinking. In fact, I believe in the power of negative thinking.” 

The Art of the Deal, 1987

“For many years I’ve said that if someone screws you, screw them back. When somebody hurts you, just go after them as viciously and as violently as you can.” 

How to Get Rich, 2004

“Sometimes, part of making a deal is denigrating your competition.” 

The Art of the Deal, 1987

“It’s been said that I believe in the power of positive thinking. In fact, I believe in the power of negative thinking.” 
The Art of the Deal, 1987

“I really value my reputation and I don’t hesitate to sue.” 
Village Voice, Jan. 15, 1979


“Probably I’ll sue her. Because it would be fun. I’d like to take some money out of her fat-ass pockets.” 
“Entertainment Tonight,” Dec. 21, 2006

“My favorite part (of Pulp Fiction) is when Sam has his gun out in the diner and he tells the guy to tell his girlfriend to shut up. Tell that bitch to be cool. Say: Bitch be cool. I love those lines.” 
TrumpNation: The Art of Being The Donald, 2005

“I can be a killer and a nice guy. You have to be everything. You have to be strong. You have to be sweet. You have to be ruthless. And I don’t think any of it can be learned. Either you have it or you don’t. And that is why most kids can get straight A’s in school but fail in life.” 
Playboy, March 1990

The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son. If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination—or whatever—to leave their mine. They don’t have ‘it.’” 
Playboy, March 1990

“People are too trusting. I’m a very untrusting guy.” 
Playboy, March 1990

“I believe that, unfortunately, people are out for themselves.” 
Playboy, March 1990

“I would never buy Ivana any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?” 
Vanity Fair, September 1990

And Marla, wife No. 2? “I was bored when she was walking down the aisle. I kept thinking: What the hell am I doing here? I was so deep into my business stuff. I couldn’t think of anything else.” 
TrumpNation: The Art of Being The Donald, 2005

“It’s all in the hunt and once you get it, it loses some of its energy. I think competitive, successful men feel that way about women. Don’t you agree? Really, don’t you agree?” 
TrumpNation: The Art of Being The Donald, 2005

“Marla was always wanting me to spend more time with her. ‘Why can’t you be home at 5 o’clock like other husbands?’ she would ask. Sometimes, when I was in the wrong mood, I would give a very materialistic answer. ‘Look, I like working. You don’t mind traveling around in beautiful helicopters and airplanes, and you don’t mind living at the top of Trump Tower, or at Mar-a-Lago, or traveling to the best hotels, or shopping in the best stores and never having to worry about money, do you?’” 
The Art of the Comeback, 1997

“For me, business comes easier than relationships.” 
Esquire, January 2004


“I don’t do it for the money.” 
The Art of the Deal, 1987

“I do it to do it.” 
The Art of the Deal, 1987

“… the same assets that excite me in the chase, often, once they are acquired, leave me bored. For me, you see, the important thing is the getting, not the having.” 
Surviving at the Top, 1990

191. “I truly believe that someone successful is never really happy, because dissatisfaction is what drives him.” 
Playboy, March 1990

“I don’t sleep more than four hours a night.” 
Playboy, March 1990

194. “I’m a guy who lies awake at night and thinks and plots.” 
New York magazine, Nov. 9, 1992

Donald Trump: The Paranoid Style In American Politics And The Ongoing Festival Of Hatred

Must-See Video Of New Hampshire State Representative And Trump Supporter, Susan DeLemus

Trump: For The Fearful, Random Decisiveness Is More Attractive Than Wisdom, Prudence, Truth

Spot-On Truth-Teller Donald Trump: The Most Important Thing Said At The Republican Debate


Moderate Republican For Trump: Only Trump Can Restore GOP Sanity... By A Landslide Loss

"Lies, Lies, Lies"
"On The Media" Explores Donald Trump's Appeal And His Historical Background

Evangelicals LOVE Donald Trump: 
We Are Known By The Company We Keep

Donald Trump: "Everything I'm About To Tell You Is A Lie." Supporters Cheer

The Self-Chosen Face Of The Republican Party: Not Any Old Asshole... An Asshole's Asshole

Evangelicals LOVE Donald Trump: We Are Known By The Company We Keep

Trumpward Christian Soldiers

Best Pax Posts On Donald Trump

Trump's "Piece Of Ass" Quote

"Are Republicans Insane?" Best Pax Posts

"There Are Two Ways Of Lying..." Denis De Rougemont And Donald Trump

"The Real Reason Donald Trump Will Win the Republican Nomination," Ali A. Rizvi



No comments:

Post a Comment