Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Dick Cheney Comments On The Torture Of Jesus

CHUCK TODD: Let me go to Gul Rahman. He was chained to the wall of his cell, doused with water, froze to death in C.I.A. custody. And it turned out it was a case of mistaken identity.
DICK CHENEY: --right. But the problem I had is with the folks that we did release that end up back on the battlefield. [...] I'm more concerned with bad guys who got out and released than I am with a few that, in fact, were innocent.
CHUCK TODD: 25% of the detainees though, 25% turned out to be innocent. They were released.
DICK CHENEY: Where are you going to draw the line, Chuck? How are-- [...]
CHUCK TODD: Is that too high? You're okay with that margin for error?
DICK CHENEY: I have no problem as long as we achieve our objective.
***

Dick Cheney Admits Preference For Torturing Innocent People If That's What It Takes
Americans Are 9 Times More Likely To Be Killed By A Policeman Than A Terrorist


No comments:

Post a Comment