Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

The GOP's Fondest Wish


(I just received the following email from my most dependable conservative correspondent.)

Message to you from a young Democrat

                                                          []

"My Momma said quit checkin' yo' messages and
get yo white ass back to work so she don't haf to."



Alan: Afro-Americans comprise but 12% of the population. How about the victims, parasites and moochers who comprise the other 35%?

In October and November, I spent 40 hours canvassing for the Obama campaign - including a full day in my home town's traditionally black neighborhood.. Of all the people I interviewed - anywhere - I met one alcoholic, one lunatic, and a few white people who were rude. 

My 75 year old friend AC, a devout conservative Christian and retired District Court judge, sat on the bench  for 12 years where he had daily opportunity to contemplate "the worst" humankind has to offer.

Recently, I asked  AC -- and also a 7th Day Adventist Mexican laborer -- what percentage of people they thought were genuine ner-do-wells.  

AC answered 5%. 

LN answered 3%.

Given their "position"in the world, I was surprised their answers were not higher. 

In any event, I wish good luck to all my conservative readers with that "47% Project" of yours.

I think it's brilliant!

Good luck with the minority vote too.

Ah, and best wishes with women!

I mean it when I say: "Keep a steady course. Don't change a thing."


No comments:

Post a Comment