Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Yesterday, Paul Ryan Endorsed Trump; Today He's Wagging His Head In Disbelief

S-TRUMP-ET Head So Far Up Donald's Ass, He's Already Bumped Into Christie, Rubio And Graham | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Trump's Personal, Racially Tinged Attacks On Federal Judge Alarm Legal Experts


"The comment about the judge the other day was out of left field for my mind. Its reasoning I don't relate to. I completely disagree with the thinking behind that," Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said on a local Wisconsin radio show on WISN Friday afternoon. "He clearly says and does things I don't agree with and I've had to speak up from time to time when that's occurred and I'll continue to do that when it's necessary. I hope it's not."
Mika To Paul Ryan: "You Sold Out"
Washington Post: "Trump May Generate A "Mini-Wave" For House Democrats"

No comments:

Post a Comment