Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Scarborough To Trump: Prove You Aren't A Bigot; Are We Still The Party Of Lincoln?

FORMER TRUMP LICKSPITTLE, JOE SCARBOROUGH NOW SAYS TRUMP'S RACISM IS "DISQUALIFYING" | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Scarborough To Trump: Prove You Aren't A Bigot; "Give Me A Reason To Believe We Are Still The Party Of Lincoln!"

86 Shares

Trump responded immediately on Twitter:

Nobody is watching @Morning_Joe anymore. Gone off the deep end - bad ratings. You won't believe what I am watching now!



"@JoeDeFranco: Top RINO hack for MSNBC Joey Scarborough on the air and calling the next President Trump a racist and bigot. Shame on you"



JOE SCARBOROUGH, MSNBC: I'm on the Republican side, so if they all get torches and go out, I've got to be on their -- the Democrats would do the same thing.

There's just this blindness, but it seems to me that Donald Trump is making every Republican pay a price that is too high -- A price that could end Republicans control of the Senate. A price that could make them lose control of the House. A price that could actually split the Republican party right in half.

My question is this, when is there going to be a Republican in Washington, D.C. that makes Donald Trump pay a price. When is Paul Ryan going to go in front of a microphone today and say, you know what, until Donald Trump apologizes for his racist comments and gives me a reason to believe that we are still the party of Lincoln, that we are still the party that freed the slaves, that we are still the party that believes, all Americans -- all Americans have the opportunity to rise to the top.

Not by government handouts but by their own power and their own genius, with a helping hand from us. Until he proves that he belongs in the party of Reagan and Lincoln, he doesn't get my endorsement. He doesn't get my vote. He doesn't get my support. Who will say that in Washington D.C.?

NICOLE WALLACE: ...What they can do now is binary. They can either leave their endorsement in place or revoke it but there is no curtain number three. What they all have to do is decide -- Chris Christie, whatever you think of the choice, doubled down in his support for Donald Trump. He was there all day yesterday helping him with the statement that went out, with the speech last night. Whatever you think of these moves, he has made his bed, he's lying in it.

Mark Kirk chose the other path, Jeff Flake revoked his, Lindsey Graham revoked --

JOE SCARBOROUGH: There's a third choice.

WALLACE: What is the third choice?

SCARBOROUGH: The third choice is this:

Hey, Donald, guess what, I'm not going to support you until you get your act together.

You're acting like bush league loser, racist, bigot.

This is called Art of the Deal.

I'm taking my deal off the table. Until you come to the table, the other side of the table and prove to me you're not a bigot and you don't take my party down in the ditch you don't have my endorsement and you can't use Hillary Clinton as a gun against my head.

I'm taking the gun away from my head, I'm putting it on the table and now it is in your hands on whether you are going to prove to the Republican Party and me personally that you're not a bigot.

Don't use Hillary Clinton as a threat against me. Don't use Hillary Clinton as an excuse, as your blank check to say racist things about people born in Indiana. No, Donald, you don't get to play it that way. I'm not scared of you and I'm not scared of the base because they are just as pissed off as me. Walk away. It's the Art of the Deal. It's what Donald Trump has been preaching all his life. They are -- I can't say the word they are. They are weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment