Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Kasich: Real Religion Is Paying Attention To "The Dos... The Don'ts Take Care Of Themselves"

Alan: Kasich understands the essence of Christianity.
Most American Christians don't.


It Is Important To Know These Things So Religion Doesn't Do You More Harm Than Good

What Too Many Christians Get Wrong

Jesus: Festive Tippler And Friend Of Whores, Publicans, Tax Collectors And Sundry Sinners
BAIER (Fox News Presidential Debate Moderator): Governor, some faith leaders got nervous about (your previous) answer (on gay marriage). Do gay marriage dissenters have rights?
KASICH: Well, look, first of all, I try to be a man of faith every day as best as I can, and I try to focus in my faith on the dos and I think the don'ts will take care of themselves once I get the dos right, which is humility, and loving my enemy, and caring for my neighbor.

"Love Your Enemies. Do Good To Those Who Hate You," Luke 6: 27-42

Yeshua Excoriates Fellow Pharisees: "The Woe Passages"

"Twelve Steps For The Recovering Pharisee (Like Me)" By John Fischer
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2014/07/12-steps-for-recovering-pharisee-like.html

"Do You Know What You're Doing To Me?"
Jesus of Nazareth
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2013/12/do-you-know-what-youre-doing-to-me.html

"Pope Francis Links"

Pope Francis: Quotations On Finance, Economics, Capitalism And Inequality

Bill McKibben: "The Christian Paradox: How A Faithful Nation Gets Jesus Wrong"



No comments:

Post a Comment