Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Trump: "I Know Nothing Of White Supremacists..." What We All Know Is They REALLY Like Him

Donald Trump

Must-See Video Of New Hampshire State Representative And Trump Supporter, Susan DeLemus

Trump's Immigrant Slovenian Wife (And Nude GQ Model) Gives First Interview

Donald Trump: The Paranoid Style In American Politics And The Ongoing Festival Of Hatred

Updated Compendium Of Pax Posts About Donald Trump

Update On Ivana Trump's Revelations Concerning Donald's Fondness For Hitler's Speeches 

Trump: For The Fearful, Random Decisiveness Is More Attractive Than Wisdom, Prudence, Truth

Spot-On Truth-Teller Donald Trump: The Most Important Thing Said At The Republican Debate

http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2015/12/spot-on-honest-donald-trump-most.html

Moderate Republican For Trump: Only Trump Can Restore GOP Sanity... By A Landslide Loss


Alan: Despite Trump's encouragement of the worst angels of our nature, I want him to win the Republican nomination 
in order to reveal the terrified face of American conservatism.
Remember: If you're terrified, the terrorists won.
And you made their victory possible.

Trump won't disavow support from KKK, David Duke

Eric Bradner, CNN

Washington (CNN) Donald Trump wouldn't disavow former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke's support for his presidential bid, saying Sunday that he knows nothing about the white supremacist leader.
"Just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, OK?" Trump told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
    Trump was pressed three times on whether he'd distance himself from the Ku Klux Klan -- but never mentioned the group in his answers.
    "I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists," he said. "So I don't know. I don't know -- did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists."
    The Anti-Defamation League had called on Trump to repudiate the support of Duke, the former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, and other white supremacist groups.
    Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.
    "I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."
    Tapper responded: "OK. I'm just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here, but --"
    And Trump said: "Honestly, I don't know David Duke. I don't believe I've ever met him. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet him. And I just don't know anything about him."
    Trump's comments came two days before 12 states -- largely Southern -- vote on Super Tuesday. If he defeats Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio in most or all of those states, Trump could become a near-lock for the Republican nomination.
    He detailed what he'd look for in a vice presidential nominee, saying he'd want someone with "a little bit of an inside track" to getting legislation approved by Congress -- an indication Trump could pick a current politician.
    "Conceptually, I like the idea of a political person to go along with my abilities," he said.
    Trump also said he has no plans to release his tax returns, despite pressure from Cruz and Rubio, because IRS audits are ongoing.
    He said he has been audited "almost every year for 10 or 12 years."
    "Maybe it's because I'm very conservative, maybe it's because I'm tea party. ... I don't know what it is, but I have been singled out," Trump said. "Until the audit is completed, obviously I'm not giving my papers."
    He did say, though, that his campaign is likely to release a list of his charitable contributions "sometime in the next week."

    No comments:

    Post a Comment