Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Sam Cook's "Cupid" Sung By Nashville's Shawn Byrne To Unknown Woman In A Bar


Shawn Byrne

Alan: Thanks to drummer-friend Nate Stalfa for "sending this clip my way."
I've always felt life should be lived as if it were an ongoing musical.
Shawn does this brilliantly!


Shawn Byrne


To view Shawn's rendition of "Cupid," click on the date immediately below:


Today was Uber fun. (Get it?) For the Musicians On Call Charity and Uber I did 8 surprise serenades in 3 hours. I sang for folks in office buildings, a hotel lobby, a trendy restaurant and Logan's Roadhouse. Folks cried tears of joy and one old guy at Logan's never looked up from his steak. It was an experience and I hope to get to do it again! Thanks to Musicians on Call! ‪#‎uberserenades‬ ‪#‎samcooke‬ ‪#‎cupid‬‪#‎musiciansoncall‬


Check out more real-life serenades: #‎uberserenades‬


No comments:

Post a Comment