"Think Obamacare Is Radical? Vermont Designs A Single Payer System"
Single Payer: Health Care Freedom for Everyone.
- Compare health care prices in the United States and other industrialized countries
- New report details single payer savings for Vermonters
- Single payer from a small business perspective
- Where do some of our health care dollars go now?
- Read about the history of Vermont's single payer movement in Vermont Life Magazine and also in Solutions Journal
- Read what Canadian business peoplethink about a single payer system.
- DOCTORS pledge to move to Vermont if it creates single payer system
- A Decade of Activism for Single Payer in Vermont
Sign-Up For Our E-Newsletter
Help keep Single Payer on the legislative agenda by signing up for our E-Newsletter. With briefs about the campaign and action alerts, it's a great way to stay involved.
Write A Letter To The Editor
Our goal is to have at least one letter supporting Single Payer in each paper every week. The letter to the editor section is one of the most highly read parts of the paper. We’ve made it really easy for you to write a letter including providing some important facts and the address to send it to. Click here towrite a letter to your paper today. Click here to readwhat other Vermonters are writing about Single Payer. Click here to read answers to the latest myths about single payer!
Vermont Voices & Opinions
- September 23, 2013
I'd rather have public health
- September 17, 2013
Half the story
- September 16, 2013
We'll pay less for more
- September 25, 2013
Canadians don’t understand Ted Cruz’s health-care battle
- September 13, 2013
A single-payer system makes economic sense
- September 12, 2013
Finding the Money: Shumlin Looks to Payroll Tax
- September 05, 2013
Analysis: Care Board Clout Reflected in Hospital Budgets