Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

1A Interviews Brené Brown Whose "TED Talk" Is The 2nd Most Popular: On Shame & Courage

1A's Joshua Johnson Interviews Brené Brown Whose "The Power Of Vulnerability" Is The Second Most Popular TED Talk

Image result for brene brown
Brené Brown's TED Talks

The Ten Most Popular TED Talks

Image result for brene brown
Brené Brown's Webpage

Webpage Excerpt

The official line: I’m a research professor at the University of Houston where I hold the Huffington Endowed Chair. I’ve spent the past sixteen years studying courage, vulnerability, empathy, and shame. I’m the author of four books: The Gifts of ImperfectionDaring GreatlyRising Strong, and Braving the Wilderness.

The bottom line: I believe that vulnerability – the willingness to be “all in” even when you know it can mean failing and hurting – is brave. I do NOT believe that cussing and praying are mutually exclusive. And, I absolutely believe that the passing lane is for passing only.


No comments:

Post a Comment