Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Canadian Artist Rob Gonsalves' "Optical Illusions"





















Visionary Canadian artist Rob Gonsalves is famous for creating paintings where the people or the objects in them seamlessly disappear into one another, effectively playing tricks on the mind of the viewer. More than the beautiful imagery and technique that has clearly gone into each painting, the effect which is akin to an optical illusion gives the artist the unique opportunity to portray multiple, connected stories in a single frame.


Pax On Both Houses: Blog Posts About Canada
I am an American citizen and a proud graduate of The University of Toronto where I received world-class education at the same steeply subsidized cost as Canadian citizens. 
While a Toronto undergraduate from 1965 - 1970, I received free healthcare under Canada's Single Payer system.
My five years in Canada taught me the difference between Civilization and Barbarism.


No comments:

Post a Comment