Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Elizabeth Warren: Politics Is A Business & Congress Answers To Shareholders, Not Constituents

'Politics Is Now A Business And Congress Answers To Its Shareholders, Not Its Contituents.' Senator Elizabeth Warren | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Elizabeth Warren's Fiery Attack On The Bankers' Club That Runs America

Pax on both houses: Snopes: "Lincoln And Lee's Views On Slavery ...

Pax on both houses: Lincoln And Mencken Comment On Donald ...

Pax on both houses: Lincoln And "Promotion Of The General Welfare"


"Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Afri | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Pax on both houses: Cartoon: Lincoln Takes A Knee

Pax on both houses: Lincoln And Yeshua Agree On Treatment Of ...

Pax on both houses: Lincoln: the man and the movie

3 comments:

  1. These words are really very strong and she probably knows something. Personally, I am not interested in politics but I am very interested in business. I wanna have a company in Singapore and I think Company Registration there is the best method to achieve my goal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose that politics and business are connected in some way. As a business owner I want to say that it is really important to follow all guidelines in business flow and I am currently using one service that helps me. This time I was using outsourced support which is a perfect solution in business as well. This one is helping to connect business, to support it in every corner 24/7. It is really important today and customer needs to be informed about it.

    ReplyDelete