Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

A Guy Is Sitting In A Bar...

A guy is sitting at a bar staring at his drink.

A biker comes along, snatches his glass, guzzles its contents and laughs. 

"So what you gonna do about that, little man?" 

"Nothing," the fellow sighs. 

"You see, today has been the worst day of my life. This morning I overslept and missed a meeting at work. My boss was furious and sacked me. I cleaned out my desk and headed for my car only to discover it was stolen. So I took a taxi home. But when I reached in my pocket to pay the guy I realized I'd forgotten my wallet. So I went inside to get some cash from my wife and found her in bed with my best friend. In desperation I come to this bar to work up the courage to kill myself. I buy a drink, put a capsule in the glass and sit here watching the poison dissolve. Then you come along and gulp the whole damn thing. But enough about me... How are you doing?"


No comments:

Post a Comment