Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

There Are Only 4 Parachutes For Fauci, Trump, Pope Francis, Hillary Clinton... And A Little Girl

5 Miraculous Survivors From Plane Crashes - Wiproo
5 people were on a plane: Dr. Anthony Fauci, Donald Trump, Pope Francis, Hillary Clinton and a 10 yr old girl.

The plane was about to go down, and t
here were only 4 parachutes for the 5 people on board. 


Dr. Fauci said, "I'm the leading physician in the United States and must lead people through the coronavirus crisis." 


He grabbed a parachute and jumped.

Pope Francis said, "I am the spiritual leader of millions and they need me to lead them through the coronavirus crisis." 

He took a parachute and jumped.


Donald Trump said, "I am the smartest person in the United States and I need to lead my country through the corona crisis." 


He grabbed a parachute and jumped. 


Hillary looks at the little girl and says "I've had a good life. But you're so young and have so much to live for! You take the parachute."

The little girl looks at Clinton and says, "Don't worry, there are 2 parachutes left. The smartest man in the United States grabbed my backpack."


No comments:

Post a Comment