Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Tim Kaine, Hillary's Pro-Life Veep Selection

Tim Kaine: "I Do What I Do For Spiritual Reasons"

Dear F,


I too think Kaine is a solid choice.

He impresses me as a good man whose actions  exhibit consistent courage and a willingness to risk political success by adhering to his central belief that all life is sacred. (Trump and his flock believe the anagram version that "All live is scared.")

Hillary's Veep Choice,Tim Kaine, Believes Life Is Sacred. ALL Life


Love

A

PS How do the purported Christians on the right side of the aisle -- particularly biblical literalists -- interpret the foundational verse from John's First Epistle? 

"There is no fear in love. 
But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. 
The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
1 John 4:18

"Any Religion That Needs Fear To Thrive Is Bad Religion"


On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 8:18 PM, FV wrote:


I like Tim Kane as Hillary's choice. Left not happy with him but I think he is a steady moral compass for her. Did you know he had been on the Jesuit path? 
Love, F


No comments:

Post a Comment