Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Online "Comment" By A Former Trump Supporter Who Became Disillusioned

Donald "Pus Gargle" Trump Makes Shit Up. Crowds Cheer. | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

I admired Trump in the beginning and he had my vote then. But, you're right; he's nuts. He'll never know what it is like to be poor and never know the hardships faced by many Americans. When you don't know what the problem is, you can't fix it... I wish that he had continued his platform of "Making America Great", and not gotten into peoples' private lives. In his beginning of this campaign, I thouht he could not loose becasue I was going to vote for him, even though I am not a republican. But now, I can't because he has become the politician that he says he isn't.

Trump, Pence Disagree On Key Social And Economic Policies

"He's Not One Of Us!" | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Compendium Of Pax Posts About Donald Trump, Updated June 3, 2016
http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/2016/06/compendium-of-pax-posts-about-donald.html


"It's The Other Guy!" I Am White, Christian And Blameless | made w/ Imgflip meme maker





No comments:

Post a Comment