Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Joe Scarborough Freaks Out When Rob Reiner Says A Lot Of Racists Support Donald Trump

"MORNING JOE" HAS HIS HEAD SO FAR UP TRUMP'S ASS HE BUMPED INTO CHRIS CHRISTIE | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
Actor/director Rob Reiner was on MSNBC’s Morning Joe and he delivered quite the blow to on-again, off-again Trump supporter Joe Scarborough when he told the host many racists are voting for Donald Trump. Joe let out an audible gasp, saying, “Oh my God! Did you just say that?” 
Watch the short segment (transcript available below):
WATCH: How does director Rob Reiner explain the millions who voted for @realDonaldTrump? Here's his simple answer.https://t.co/HgFwRqhMoB
— Morning Joe (@Morning_Joe) May 5, 2016
>> By the way, I just said an hour and a half ago I could never vote for a candidate who said they would ban over a billion people based on their beliefs. 

>> That's good. 

>> We asked him about that again for the record. Let me ask you, how do you explain -- as much as we like to think the entire country watch every day and this show but it's kind of a news show of record. 

>> It is. That is true. How do you explain the millions who do not watch this show N like what there a hear from Donald Trump but they listen to what he says for themselves and vote for him. How do you explain that? 

>> There are a lot of people who are racist. 

>> Oh, my god. Did you just say that? 

>> I'm not saying -- 

>> You just said that. 

>> Well, that's true.  
>> So you think people that voters for Donald Trump are racists? 
>> They're not all. 

>> A lot of people are. There's racism in this country that's been submerged for a long, long time and all of a sudden there's a man on -- 

>> He's unearthed it? 

>> He's unearthed it. 

>> Could this not be about working class Americans being left behind by a Republican party always talking about -- 

>> Yes. Yes. And let me say this to that. There are those following Bernie Sanders that feel the same way -- 

>> They're racists? 

>> No. Do you see any racist people at the Bernie rallies? Any skinheads? 

>> I can't see into their hearts. 

>> Somebody has a tattoo with a swastika and stuff. Come on, Joe, be honest here. No, seriously. 

>> I am being honest. I am not -- 

>> No, no, no, wait a minute. Wait a minute. If you're a candidate and you've been one and you are standing there and there are people in your rally who are kkk members, members of the Aryan nation, white supremacists, if I were you, I would say, you know, I don't really want that support. 

4:51:51 AM

That's hate speech and hate mongering. I don't want that support. I don't see Donald Trump saying I don't want that support. 

>> We were harshly critical of that as well. 

>> That's the answer to Willie's question. There's a strain of racism there. 

>> But they're not all racists. 

>> No, but there's a strain there. 

>> You have to come over for dinner. Thank you very much. 

>> Thank you for letting me talk over you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment