Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Trump’s Throttling of Huawei Could Backfire: New Cyber Law Could Block US Tech From China

Image result for huawei high tech
"Trade wars are good and easy to win!" Donald Trump
Alan: I have a conservative friend who things Trump is America's salvation because he has the courage to stand up and say "Enough! We're not going to take it anymore."
I'm tempted to argue that my friend and her partisans don't realize the complexities involved and therefore feel "fully loaded" behind All-American "courage" and "bravado."
But as I started to write along those lines I realized that my friend and her fellows are all white people who, fundamentally, want their white privilege back and feel that a muscular Uncle Sam is just the guy to retrieve it.









No comments:

Post a Comment