Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Is Trump Wearing Us Out? Is Trump Wearing Himself Out? Is Bob Mueller Wearing Out

Cheater-In-Chief The Tone Is Set From The Top | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
The National Scene
This business with the memo being released by the Republicans on the committee is confusing. I do not understand the problem. I read a couple of news stories about this memo but it reads like Sanskrit. No Comprendo.
Overall, Trump is winning. He is driving me and a lot of other people into a state of exhaustion. He disrupts, then he disrupts, then he disrupts again. Trump is wearing me out and I don't know what to do about this.
My Reply:
Alan Archibald I think Trump is wearing himself out.

The release of the Nunes memo is an act of epic stupidity.

I also think Mueller is closing in.

The longer Special Counsel probes, the more latitude he has to explore Detestable Donald's criminal byways.

I'm surprised there is no reference (at least none I've seen) to the likelihood of Mueller accessing Trump's tax returns.

But I can't imagine he hasn't.

By now, Trump should have been convicted of major felony for his Trump "University" scam just like you, or me, or anyone we know would have been convicted of the same crime, then sent to prison to die behind bars. No joke.

Instead, The Despicable One was allowed to "buy his way out," paying a $25,000,000.00 fine for his $45,000,000.00 scam. (MoFo still turned a profit...)

So...

They don't "get" whoremonger SOBMF for stealing $45,000,000.00 from mostly white middle class Americans, or for refusing to pay his bills to mostly working class builders.

Instead they get him like they got Capone.

Good riddance.

http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/.../donald-trump...

No comments:

Post a Comment