Thursday, May 26, 2016

Donald Trump IS "The Rigged System." His Wallet Will Make Him Keep It That Way

Trump's Fortune Depends On The Rigged System

Elizabeth Warren Explains How Trump Makes Satan Look Like Mother Teresa

Donald Trump Blows Chunks

Elizabeth Warren's Fiery Attack On The Bankers' Club That Runs America

"Plutocracy Triumphant"
Cartoon Compendium

Compendium Of Best Pax Posts: Plutocracy, Economic Inequality & Collapse Of Conservatism

"Politics And Economics: The 101 Courses You Wish You Had"

Pope Francis: Quotations On Finance, Economics, Capitalism And Inequality

Teddy Roosevelt: "Malefactors Of Great Wealth... Are Curses To The Country"

Why Are Americans So Poorly Paid. This One Chart Will Even Shame The 1%

Inequality: Joseph Stiglitz Brilliant Reflection On Obama's State Of The Union Address

"Of The 1%, By The 1%, For The 1%,"
Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz

Fact-Checking Bernie Sanders: "99% Of New Income Goes To The Top 1%"

A Rise In Wealth For The Wealthiest 7%, Declines For The Other 93%. And The 1%?

It's Not About Income. "It's About Net Worth, Stupid!"

Despite unprecedented tax cuts for the wealthy,
the "job creators" are increasingly parasitic,
intending self-aggrandizement at your expense.

While the "invisible hand" pilfers your pocket, 
The 1% provides just enough frisson to "keep you in their corner,"
cheering them on while grasping your ankles.

Political Incorrectness: Taking A Page From Trump's Playbook

Megyn Kelly Calls Trump Out For Multiple Flip Flops: "Is This Telling It Like Is?"

Megyn Kelly Confronts Trump On Abusing Women And Churlish "Conservative" Audience Cheers

Who's The Pig? Trump? Or The Women He Abuses?

"The History Of Donald Trump's Insults To Women," Fortune Magazine

A Field Guide To White Supremacists

"You've Been Trumped": A Documentary About Devious Donald's Imperious Takeover Of Scotland
(How Donald Works His Will By Denigrating "Commoners")

Donald Trump Blows Chunks

Democracies End When They Are Too Democratic: America Is A Breeding Ground For Tyranny

Compilation Of Pax Posts On The Similarities Between Hitler And Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment